The Cryonite System uses very low temperatures to kill insects. Insects are frozen using carbon dioxide “snow”. There are no insecticides and there is no residue build-up, so no risk of toxic or allergic reactions.
The carbon dioxide used is a by-product of an industrial process, so using it adds no extra carbon dioxide to the atmosphere.
Dry ice (-78°C) is discharged by a patented nozzle at optimal particle size and stream velocity.
This technology is internationally proven and thoroughly tested.
What “Just Freeze” can do:
- Kills bed bugs immediately on contact
- 100 % effective, no development of resistance
- Eliminates all life stages including eggs and larvae
- Effective against other insects as well as mites and fleas
- Completely non-toxic and non-allergic
- Hygienic, no odours or fumes, no liquid residues
- Non-staining of paint, plastic or wood
- Safe to use on all surfaces including electronic devices
- No clean-up – can come in direct contact with beds, linen, tabletops, TVs, etc.
- Very little downtime for your hotel room – it’s available straight after treatment
- Your business can continue to operate and your revenue won’t be affected
- Diatomaceous Earth applied after treatment provides non-toxic residual protection
This will be a seamless treatment! (Who we can “Just Freeze”:)
- “Just Freeze” is the perfect pest control method for the hospitality industry, the food industry, in hospitals, rest homes, kindergartens and schools.
- Work areas (including food preparation areas) can be treated while still in use!
- Hospital beds can be treated while the patient is still in them!
- Safe to use around electrical equipment!
- Excellent for kitchens with corners and in-built machinery.
- Reduces the need for fumigation of equipment or production areas, when used regularly as a component of your sanitation cycle!